As an Associate Commissioner you will:
- plan and implement the activities of the Commission for the achievement of policy objectives, achieving solvency and prudential soundness
- oversee the outsourced claims administrator and direct it to develop and enhance appropriate mechanisms to ensure that the Scheme operates operates within risk tolerances
- provide advice to the MAC Commissioner, NT Department of Treasury and Finance, through relevant forums and committees, on the objectives and performance of the Scheme and its outsourced claims administrator, and strategies to improve the performance of the scheme
- establish and enhance relationships with key stakeholders at an industry, government community level that ensure the ability for the Scheme to achieve its objectives and purpose
- ensure the outsourced claims administrator meets its contractual obligations and delivers the highest level of quality of claims administration; claim decisions and benefit delivery are dealt with expeditiously, and dispute/complaint levels are minimised and resolved in a timely manner
- implement and maintain appropriate strategies to ensure the outsourced claims administrator develops cost efficient and optimal client outcomes across the full spectrum of its contractual obligations
- establish, direct and control the Scheme’s corporate governance activities and operation procedures to ensure the effective management of outsourced service provider’s services.
- Applications are closed.